Monday, September 1, 2008

Fisch Bowl

I thought that was an excellent video! At first I wasn't too sure what to think about it, but as it neared the end I thought it had a great message. Pretty much what I got out of the video was that the world is growing in technology and we are using computers for a lot of things. So we need to be making sure that our future generations are up to date with these technologies. We need to be making sure that our schools are teaching kids how to correctly use computers.
Having computers in schools will help our kids learn how to operate them. I think that it is our jobs to make sure our kids' schools have the computers in them. We need to be making sure that our school boards are putting computers in the schools for the kids to learn off of. Overall I think that computers will be a great thing for our future and our kids future.

No comments: