Tuesday, September 9, 2008

International Blogs


Once I did the last assignment it wasn't that hard to do this one. The first blog I found was a website ran by BBC World Service and it allowed international students to sign on and write a blog about their life and then a teacher would sign on and tell them what they could work on with their writing and English. I thought this was an excellent website. There are students from all over the world, it's great! BBC World Service

My second international blog a found was a man by the name of Stevie. He was born in Beverley, England and is not teaching English in South Korea. His blog talks about his everyday life in Korea and his experiences teaching English in South Korea. He seems like he's really intelligent and I like his style in the way he posts his blogs. Stevie

No comments: