Monday, September 29, 2008

I tunes University

The website I found was Apple Education where I read about the I tunes university. It had four main points. The first point was that you could access the university anytime...(24/7). The second point was that you could sync your I pod with the I tunes store and learn while you were eating a meal or doing something else besides sitting at a computer. The third point was that it had vivid learning because it has audio and video. The fourth and final point was that school could open all or part of their content to the public and anyone who wanted to learn could get on and read what the school had put on it.

I think that I would use this if I was teaching middle school or high school, but not elementary school. I think that kids are too young to be exploring the internet in that way. I posted a blog a couple of weeks ago expressing my feeling about this subject. Let kids be kids! So no, I will not use I tunes university in my elementary classes unless it is required.

No comments: