Friday, August 29, 2008

ACCESS

As I read the power point for Access, I was a little confused. I'm not really sure if this is meant for actual highschool students or college students. In part of the power point presentation it seemed that through this organization they were hiring "e-teachers" and so I'm thinking that high school or college students can register online for a course and then sign on the web to see an e-teacher and get the lesson that way.
I think this is taking away from how the school are already set up. In high school, I think that a student should be in class to get a hands on experience and then in college, they already have online courses, so I don't see how this new organization is really going to change a students grade level by having an e-teacher on the screen. I would not recommend this to anyone.

No comments: