Thursday, August 21, 2008

Get to know me

As you already know my name is Ashley. I'm a junior majoring in Elementary Education. I've been attending South since 2003. I was previously majoring in Nursing but I changed my mind. I work at Providence Hospital as a nursing assistant and working there lead me not to want to be a nurse. I hope to graduate Spring of 2010. I will have been in college for 7 years! HA! I hope to teach in the public schools.
A little on my personal life...I have a two year old. I'm a single mother. I was born in Orange, Texas but moved to Mobile when I was 3 months. I enjoy going to Disney World. I've been 5 times. Hopefully when my daughter is 5 or 6 I will be able to take her. I graduated from Mobile Christian in 2003. Hmm...Don't really know what else to say. So I'lll end it here.

No comments: