Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Classmate's Blog

The blogs that I chose to read belonged to Kerrie Owens. While reading them I realized that we thought the same on a lot of things. It was really neat reading what she had to say about certain topics. Sometimes it put things into a whole new perspective for me because I was reading it from a different persons' point of view and not just mine.

One thing I liked about Kerrie's blogs was that she gave a lot of information and was never quick to the point. She always let the reader know exactly what was going on. Blogs like that are more interesting to read in my opinion because you are more clued in and know whats going on. The more information you have, the more you learn from what you are reading.

Another thing I really liked about Kerrie's blogs was that she used a lot of pictures in her different postings. That also makes it more interesting. Having something else to look at besides a bunch of words all the time spices it up a little bit and "adds flavor". It makes for a great blog!

Ok not the hard part, something I didn't like was...some of the blogs seemed maybe just a tad bit too long. I know earlier I said that it was good that weren't quick to the point and gave a lot of information, but some of the blogs went on and on and gave way too much information I think. But over all I really enjoyed reading Kerrie's blogs and I think she did a great job doing them! If I could grade her I would give her an A+ !!

No comments: