Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Randy Pausch

I really enjoyed watching this video. It was very inspirational. I loved how he achieved most of his childhood dreams. Wanting to be at zero gravity and then finally getting through all obstacles to get there was great!

Then I loved how he tried and tried to be a Disney Imagineer and finally he got to work with the Disney team on the Aladdin project. Wow, looking back on that he must have been very proud of himself. Being a part of the Disney team and getting to work with some of the most talented people in the world must have been something really special.

I really liked how he taught his classes. He would keep telling them, " I know you can do better!", and sure enough they would! His classes would built virtual worlds and it got to be such a big deal that they would set up events for this where family and friends could attend to watch and see the projects.

I would defiantly recommend everyone watching this, just as a inspirational video. All kids should follow their dreams no matter how big or how small they are. Our dreams are what gives us hope and without hope what are we living for?

No comments: